Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Seven Months Old!

Anna Kate is 7 months old today!!!





My friend Julie and her daughter Maura are visiting, and we've been partying hard with the toddlers! So I'm exhausted and have no energy for this post, but I had to commemorate (I'm brain dead and that word doesn't sound right, but Julie says it is) AK's 7-month milestone! Went to the beach yesterday and took these pics... more to come.





Didn't take any pics of Anna Kate today because my camera was still in the car from our little beach excursion yesterday (and it's a looooong walk to the car when you're keeping 3 kids under 3 in check!).





Sweet 7-month-old baby girl!!! Anna Kate is sitting easily, playing so happily, saying "ma-ma-ma-ma" and "da-da-da-da." She's added peas, green beans, and squash to her solid food menu. She loves to laugh at her brother and jump in her Jumparoo. She sleeps less than any 7-month-old baby I've ever known, but stays happy between snoozes so I guess she just doesn't need that much (most definitely does not get it from her daddy!). She does often fall asleep in the car. She's a big-time Momma's girl and will go from happily playing to pitifully crying when I walk into her line of vision. She brings us so much joy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months birthday!
I can't believe Anna Kate already looks bigger than she did when I last saw her!...and sitting up on her own already. She's growing up too fast!

Can't wait to see all of you!

Love,
YM

P.S. I'm jealous that you guys had a good beach day!

Trey and Stephanie said...

Awww. happy bday sweet girl..glad you had such a great day at the beach! I cant wait until your real one year bday so you can cram cake in your mouth!

Marie said...

What a happy and beautiful little girl. Happy 7 month Birthday AK.

Deaton, party of 5 said...

Sweet photos! I must say that your family is gorgeous too! Thanks for your kind compliment about attractive golfers =).

Tony and Susan said...

YAY! Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed you guys tonight! Jonah will be hosting a clinic on sleeping so Claire and AK can come and take notes :)

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

So So So Cute!!!!!!!! And she gets cuter everyday...how is that even possible? : )

Melanie said...

She is SO adorable! So happy, her face just lights up. Makes me giggle just seeing her pictures :) And it makes me want to come down there and give those little chubby baby legs a good squeezin'! Aren't baby legs the cutest? Too bad cellulite doesn't look that cute on mommies--I'd be in high demand!! :) I'm trying not to be jealous of the beach in February...

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! so precious!

Lindsey Eason said...

I love these pictures Hannah!! The backdrop is almost as beautiful as the people in it! :) And as for that play-date - I'm thinkin' we're going to have to do it on a Saturday....unfortunately, my weekdays are totally packed this season. I've actually been thinking about ya'll a lot and trying to figure out how we could come down on a week day and it just isn't working out with our schedule. Does your hubby ever work on Saturday's?....I would really hate to take up ya'lls family time. I'm REALLY ready for some Hannah, Wesley and A.K. time though and can't wait to try out the Orlando area!!! Let me know!!!

Whitney said...

Happy 7 months, AK! I just can't believe it. She's growing up so fast!

PS Actually, the tiara is new. It came in a Girls' Night Out Bunko set that my sister-in-law got me for Christmas. For the hat party it was either that or a toboggan. I went with the tiara, hands down!